Top 5 EOS Casino Sites - Jun, 2022
1 BTC Bonus+180 Free Spins
- eGaming award winner
- One of the top Bitcoin casinos
- Fast withdrawals
780% BonusFree $1-$5 No Deposit Bonus
- Modern platform
- Crypto-friendly site
- 1,800+ slots games
3 BTC Bonus+60 Free Spins
- Bitcoin-friendly site
- No withdrawal limits
- Provably fair content
mB1000 BonusNew CryptoPlayer Offer
- VIP scheme
- 2,000+ games
EOS Casino Sites
Launching in June 2018, More than one billion EOS Coins have been distributed. The EOS Public Blockchain functions through a Delegated Proof of Stake, meaning that consensus algorithms are employed to improve security stands & mining capabilities. Therefore, virtual gambling houses have colonized the essential services offered by the EOSIO Platform.
Those services authorize digital casinos to construct personalized blockchain applications, signifying the introduction of EOS Deposits and Withdrawals. There’ll be incentives to purchase & apply this blockchain when gambling. For instance, transactions are relieved of payment fees. Moreover, Blockchain Applications like Upland that’ll authorize gamblers to buy and auction virtual properties.
The EOS Public Blockchain is purchased through Cryptocurrency Wallets like BreadWallet, BitPanda, Blockchain, or CoinsPaid. After registering with a verified payment service, you’ll be approved to exchange EOS Tokens into their appointed gambling house. Each token that’ll be reassigned into EOS Casinos will maintain costs of $4.25 per coin. Punters will need 25 Tokens to accumulate bankrolls exceeding $100. But players aren’t financially progressed by exclusively depositing into an online gambling house. There’ll be requirements to sustain knowledge on which the casino exploits games, promotions, support systems, and security algorithms. We’ve identified the knowledge newcomers will need below; read onwards to learn more.
Online casinos and gaming platforms are now welcoming of cryptocurrencies and tokens, with EOS being the latter of which is produced by EOS.io, arguably the most powerful infrastructure for decentralised applications around.
As with all online casinos accepting of cryptocurrencies, it’s down to the individual casino operator whether they allow direct deposits with the EOS token. Or, if EOS is used to make the deposit, with funds then being converted into the casino’s native token.
Why Choose to Play in EOS?
Scalability obstructions are avoided when participating with EOS Crypto Casinos. It’s corrected delayed processing of transactions, meaning payments are processed with the current models. Moreover, Decentralized Applications are accessible to punters. Those programs can strengthen payouts by investing in financial services, including Stocks and Forex. But punters have a fascination with the gambling houses products & promotions. Beginners will discover variations of the Video Slot, Poker Game, Table Game, Card Game, Scratch Card, and Live Dealer.
These gambling products supply participants with adventures experiences that’ll initiate payouts worth thousands, possibly millions. But there’ll be instances where promotional incentives are needed to reap those monetary incentives. Therefore, cultivate bonuses like the Match Deposits & Free Spins.
Those promotions will duplicate deposited funds, meaning $1000 bankrolls would become valued at $2000. That’ll provide ample finances for wagering purposes. Be noted that employing those bonuses requires the usage of Cryptocurrency Wallets. We’ve identified exemplary payment services down below for fascinated punters.
EOS is divided into two parts by its developers. EOS.IO is what runs the blockchain network, very much like how Windows is used to run a computer. The EOS token is the cryptocurrency, and this is the part which people can use to play at online casinos.
According to those behind EOS, their infrastructure is the most powerful around. They provide users with a decentralised system which allows for the development, hosting and executing of decentralised apps, commonly referred to as dApps.
If you’re an online casino operator or gamer, there are the usual benefits which come with using a cryptocurrency token such as EOS. For example, there is no requirement to enter your own personal or banking details, which protects both user and operator alike.
In general, the EOS ecosystem aims to be somewhat of a problem solver. It can see the flaws in other blockchain systems, and attempts to do things better, more efficiently and at a faster rate. So, by using EOS, you’re effectively a part of the solution and the future of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
EOS is more than a cryptocurrency. It’s an ecosystem. Therefore, it’s of significant appeal to casino operators in the online world. So, they accept EOS as a payment method, based on what it brings to the table.
EOS is one of the more recent cryptocurrencies to hit the scene. It isn’t as popular as some of the others in the market, so casino operators run introductory promotions and deals to encourage new and existing punters to use EOS.
EOS is a reputable cryptocurrency. So, in most instances, punters can use the token directly when playing at online casinos. Some platforms prefer their players to use a native currency, however, but EOS will convert with ease.
The developers of EOS claim the ecosystem can process up to 100,000 transactions per second, which makes it one of the quickest in the business. Speed of transaction is something both operators and customers benefit from.
Gambling houses that’ve supported the EOS Token aren’t decentralized, and they’d be considered centralized services operated by third parties.
Withdrawn payouts can substitute additional cryptocurrencies like BTC, BNB, LTC, and XRP.
Pros & Cons
- Scalable Platform to Increase the Value of Payouts.
- Withdrawals are Released to Players within 24 Hours.
- Transaction Fees are Scarce with an EOS Online Casino.
- P2P Services are Used to Process Deposits Immediately.
- Monthly Incentives are Distributed as Bonuses to Punters.
- Cryptocurrency Markets aren’t Regulated by World Governments.
- Cryptocurrency Wallets can Apply Additional Fees onto Users.
- Assessments to EOS are Volatile, Changing Rapidly in Cost.
- KYC Protocols can Change Based on the Selected Casino.
- Limited Accessibility of EOS Betting Establishments.
Thousands of punters have selected an EOS Casino Sites as monetary incentives & gameplay opportunities associated with this blockchain has contrasted other cryptocurrencies. This closest resemblance would be Ethereum, which retains unreachable costs. Therefore, fascination surrounding the EOS Token has expanded tenfold since launching three years prior.
It’s considered an investable blockchain, as financial assessments associated with EOS are expected to grow tenfold between 2023-25. That’ll mean participants that reinvest their withdrawn funds could maintain portfolios worth millions by 2025. But you’ll need to encounter superior gambling products, promotions, and tournaments to ascertain those funds. Thankfully, we’ve identified what casino games newcomers can start their playthroughs with down below.
Popular EOS Games with an Online Casino
EOS Cryptocurrency Casinos have flourished behind the development of Crypto Slots. These gambling products are iconic & are typically chosen amongst beginners that’d like to learn the basics of online betting. For those individuals, we’ve identified three slots from different developers.
- Deadwood: Ever imagined what the Wild West would’ve been like? Now you can experience it yourself with NoLimitCity’s 5-Reel and 576 Payline Video Slot, Deadwood. There’ll be game modes incorporated into this slot that consist of Bonus Rounds, Free Spins, Multipliers, and Wilds. There’ll be payouts worth x14000 the staked wager by participating in these game features.
- Santa’s Wonderland: Venture throughout the North Pole in Santa’s Wonderland, an Online Slot constructed by Pragmatic Play. Gamblers can trigger payouts worth x7500 their staked wager by selecting this Holiday-themed slot. Moreover, bonus features, including the Wilds and Bonus Multipliers, are available. This means multiple payouts are found under the Christmas Tree in Santa’s Wonderland.
- House of Fun: Scares & Screams await in the House of Fun from Betsoft Gaming. There’ll be 5-Reels and 30 Paylines applied to this Video Slot, which initiate game features, including Free Spins and Bonus Rounds. Players activating the first Bonus Round will reveal Mad Hatter Symbols to start payouts. The second bonus round allows gamblers to escape the House of Fun, whereby prizes at 750 Coins are won.
There’ll be differing difficulty levels, but participants will comprehend the standard components of gambling by choosing our recommended options.
Casino sites accepting EOS
Online casinos are generally accepting of cryptocurrencies and tokens nowadays because there are significant benefits which come from using them. As we mentioned above, EOS is an ecosystem with a difference, and this immediately appeals to operators as a result.
For example, the people behind EOS claim they aim to process 100,000 transactions per second, making it one of the fastest decentralised systems around. By being able to work at breakneck speed, EOS as a whole becomes appealing to operators, especially those prevalent in the online gaming world today.
Using EOS at Casino
Cryptocurrencies and tokens such as EOS allow for a more accessible and convenient online gaming experience, primarily as the benefits provided, of which we will come onto later in our concise guide, meet the demands of players.
It’s worth considering EOS as the whole package, rather than just the token, as there are more benefits in play:
- The EOS ecosystem could be the future of blockchain
- Lightning-fast processing speeds improve convenience tenfold
- Reputable casinos accept the EOS token
- EOS aims to eradicate the flaws of other blockchain enterprises
In EOS, you have a popular token accepted by many gaming platforms, as well as a blockchain system that’s fast and efficient.
Casino Deposits with EOS
Financing accounts that’ve been enabled for cryptocurrency deposits aren’t permitted until wallets are linked to an Online EOS Betting Site. This objective doesn’t impose challenges onto players, as linking wallets requires participants to log in to their account & save those credentials for future deposits. The challenges emerge when locating your preferred Crypto Wallet, as numerous platforms exist. This has caused the marketplace to become oversaturated, resulting in newcomers not knowing which payment services are best. To alleviate potential concern regarding the processing of your transactions, we’ve identified two Crypto Wallets below.
- Trezor wallet online: Transactions are processed in the Hundreds of Millions with Trezor. There’ll be two methods of accessibility for Trezor, including a digital wallet & hardware wallet. Those choosing the digital option have immediate access to Trezor via their desktops & smartphones. As such, exchanging funds into an Online EOS Casino is processed without delay. That’s expected from a payment platform that’s been public since 2014.
- Ledger wallet online: Three million investors & gamblers have favoured the Ledger Wallet. Its availability crosses from desktops to smartphones, regardless of the operating system. You’ll be capable of downloading this payment service or accessing it directly from browsers. Therefore, scalability options with Ledger are unmatched. That’s why participants utilizing the EOS Token have installed the Ledger Wallet onto their devices.
Trezor & Ledger both retain exceptional reputations. As such, signing onto their payment services is advantageous.
The payment platforms identified above provide DeFi Applications that’ll allow EOS Tokens to be converted into Fiat Currencies, including the EUR and USD.
Application marketplaces on iOS and Android support the Ledger & Trezor Wallets for download.
Withdrawn funds aren’t limited by their upcoming assessments. Growth beyond your expectations could be sustained. For instance, EOS Tokens at $4.25 could become worth $10.00 by 2022.
There’ll be options to acquire NFTs, Stocks, Commodities, ETFs, and NFTs through a Cryptocurrency Wallet.
There’ll be zero capabilities of having your deposits charged back onto accounts.
Cryptocurrencies aren’t regulated by government intervention, meaning that taxation is avoided.
Decentralization also means that credentials relating to oneself & their banking services are kept anonymous.