Gambling Crypto Sites for South African Players - Jan, 2022
780% BonusFree $1-$5 No Deposit Bonus
- Modern platform
- Crypto-friendly site
- 1,800+ slots games
1 BTC Bonus2 Million DOGE
- VIP Club
- Fast Payments
110% up to 1 BTC55% up to 1 BTC
- Modern platform
- Live dealer games
- Bitcoin users welcome
2 BTC WB+2 BTC Reload Bonus
- Good content selection
- Bitcoin-friendly platform
- Welcome bonuses available
South African Crypto Casino Sites
South Africa is famed for many things, such as its wildlife and safari opportunities. It’s also renowned for its casinos, with gambling a favoured past time in the country. And, Africa as a continent has been quick to embrace cryptocurrencies and digital tokens.
It’s easy to see why crypto casino platforms are a thing, and why they’re so popular with citizens and residents of the nation. They bring two essential parts of life for many together effortlessly, and there is a tonne of reasons why South African crypto casinos are the future.
So, while South Africa is known for its land-based casinos, and gambling is widespread, the use of gaming platforms in the country and their operation is illegal.
It’s not all doom and gloom though, as players are free to use online casinos from elsewhere, and this will, of course, including the ones who accept cryptocurrency. South Africa’s stance on digital tokens is similar to that of many a nation. Bitcoin and others are not legal tender, but there is some form of regulation in place, primarily due to its how popular digital coins are in the region.
As South Africans have a passion for gambling and casino gaming, there can be no compromise on quality in terms of the content which is available to enjoy. And there isn’t. Leading developers in the software industry bring video slots and other games to the table, which eases the transition from a traditional platform to the newer, more innovative, crypto offering.
South Africans use cryptocurrencies because they understand the benefits which will come their way, such as the decentralisation, anonymity and so on. These all apply to crypto casinos in the country, too. So, the progression is a natural one.
Why Play with a South African Crypto Site?
Gambling legislation in South Africa have blocked the Mzansi People from interacting with local establishments that provide casino games. In response, VPNs were employed by SA Residents to access international gambling houses. Those individuals learned that foreign markets sustained cryptocurrencies for depositing & withdrawing purposes. This established an anonymous option to wagering, as government personnel can’t identify the locations of bettors that utilize VPNs and Cryptocurrencies.
Evading the disruptive legislation in South Africa isn’t the exclusive perk that Mzansi Players receive. They’ll have capabilities at activating payouts worth thousands of Rand, whereby those prizes are constructed through largescale catalogues that’ll include Video Slots and Table Games. Punters can additionally select Card Games, Scratchers, and Live Dealers with an Online South African Casino.
Acquisition over the payouts requires preemptive knowledge into these gambling establishments. That’ll mean advising the software, security, and support components of your favored casinos. To analyze those components, follow our recommended suggestions down below.
Crypto casinos, wherever they are in the world, come with many advantages. They provide punters with anonymity, and their personal and financial details are always secure. Transactions happen faster, too.
Everything happens on a smartphone nowadays. And, casino gaming at a crypto site is one of many mobile-friendly past times in South Africa.
Video slots, table and dice games, instant wins, you name it. All the content a punter has access to at a fiat platform is playable over at a site which supports the use of cryptocurrencies.
Online casino gaming in South Africa is illegal, in terms of sites which operate from the country. But, there are no laws to prevent a punter using a platform which is hosted and run from elsewhere.
Security is a speciality at crypto casinos. At no point, will a punter enter their details which will put them at risk. And, to be sure, check out reviews of a platform before using it.
NordVPN and ExpressVPN are considered reliable Virtual Private Networks for blockchain transactions.
Prizes are released to players within 24 to 72 Hours. The timeframe applied will depend on your chosen South African Crypto Betting Site.
Pros & Cons
- Decentralization Allows for Anonymous Payments and Withdrawals.
- Payments are Processed Instantaneously with Fiat or Cryptocurrencies.
- Gambling Products are Tested by Third Parties to Ensure Fairness for All.
- Encrypted Firewalls are Constructed on Secure Socket Layered Programs.
- Location Restrictions are Eliminated with South African Cryptocurrency Betting Sites.
- Transactions aren’t Charged Back to Players Unless Rare Circumstances Apply.
- Cryptocurrencies have Fluctuating Costs that Creates Volatility with the Payouts.
- Regulator Oversight Continues to Grow, Leaving Players at Greater Risk.
- Unlicensed & Unverified Websites that Target Crypto Bettors do Exist.
- Terms and Conditions are Imposed onto Players After Registering an Account.
Mzansi Players have craved an updated & modernized method of gambling for years. As cryptocurrencies expand worldwide, wagering options for South African Residents are continually growing. You’ll have access to numerous casinos that employ largescale catalogues to target every type of bettor. That’ll mean access to Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, Keno, Live Dealers, and Sportsbooks.
But we’d recommend beginners start their playthroughs with an online slot machine. That will teach them the basics of online gambling & potentially award thousands in their preferred cryptocurrency. For those intrigued, read onwards to ascertain additional information about South Africa’s Cryptocurrency Casinos. The data we’ve provided should assist with your upcoming gambling endeavours.
Popular Games for South African Players
South Africa Crypto Betting Sites couldn’t survive without the inclusion of updated gaming catalogues. Players would become quickly bored of what products are available. Therefore, Video Slots and Table/Card Games released to players are frequently updated. That’ll mean new releases for participants to experience.
Moreover, modernized slot machines typically have higher payouts & superior features. Those two components will generate an improved experience. However, identifying updated games is needed by consumers to ascertain these improvements.
- Deadwood: It’ll be time to strap your boots & traverse the Wild West in Deadwood, a 5-Reel and 576 Payline video slot from NoLimitCity. Players will defeat the local bandits to trigger bonus features including the Free Spins, Multipliers, and Wilds. There’ll even be a secondary game mode located within Deadwood. That secondary game will lead participants to payouts at x14000 their wager.
- Voodoo Magic: Reveal mystical spells & learn about the undead in Voodoo Magic from Pragmatic Play. This 5-Reel and 40 Payline slot provides gamblers the opportunity to trigger Free Spins & Bonus Wilds. In return, payouts can become multiplied by x1000 their valuation. Considering the maximum wager is $100.00 per spin, upwards of Ten Thousand in payouts are acquirable through Voodoo Magic.
We’ve showcased two options above to prompt our readers betting endeavors. Afterwards, it’ll be required that you research for the next Video Slot.
Best Crypto Sites for South African Players
Most gambling establishments haven’t dedicated themselves solely to cryptocurrencies. There’ll be the additional possibility of depositing & withdrawing via Fiat Currencies. As such, participants aren’t exclusively researching gambling houses that cater towards blockchain. Why? Because South African Online Casinos have incorporated cryptocurrency deposits into their banking division. This advantageously works for gamblers that’d prefer to convert between Crypto and Fiat Deposits. However, deposits aren’t recommended for beginners that haven’t an understanding of blockchain casinos. They’ll need to understand what components are important. For example:
- Software: As mentioned previously throughout our examination, playthroughs will become boring without the inclusion of multiple softwares. We’d recommend signing onto casinos that retain Pragmatic Play & NoLimitCity in their catalogued softwares.
- Security: Beginners should advise the security components of their selected casino. If there isn’t an SSL Encrypted Firewall, enrolling with that brand should be avoided.
- Support: Determine if the Live Support options are available 24/7 to Mzansi Players.
Following our suggestions will lead spectators towards a verified & reputable gambling establishment that accepts cryptocurrencies. But it’ll be required that participants selected and signup with their favored Crypto Wallet before depositing. Luckily, some suggestions are provided below.
Best Crypto Wallets for South African Players
Introducing oneself to an Online South African Crypto Casino isn’t possible until a Wallet is chosen for registration. There’ll be various payment platforms available to South African Punters that support international transactions. As such, wagering opportunities become global for gamblers that choose an offshore betting site. But they’ll need to comprehend which Crypto Wallets are best for international accessibility. Therefore, two suggestions have been issued below. Both Trezor & Ledger have maintained strong reputations for safeguarding the finances of their users. For more information on these Wallets, read onwards.
- Trezor: Launching into the Blockchain Marketplace in 2014, Trezor has become an influential payment service that processes hundreds of millions in crypto per month. They’ve amassed a catalogue reaching 1000+ Cryptocurrencies, meaning anyone can utilize this platform regardless of their monthly income. Anyone can deposit & anyone can invest. As such, South African Residents are primed to utilize Trezor.
- Ledger: Following an identical path to Trezor, the Ledger Wallet would launch in 2014. They’d accumulate 1000+ Cryptocurrencies and various investment opportunities to incentive investors. For example, NFTs and Commodities are commonplace with the Ledger Wallet.
You’ll need to provide your Email, Name, Age, and Banking Credentials.
Utility payments for these wallets vary between $5.00 to $10.00.
Non-Fungible Tokens are virtual products that investors purchase with Cryptocurrencies.
Purchase a Centralized Currency like Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Cybernetic professionals will provide quarterly updated to the SSL Encrypted Firewalls.
South African Punters can install their favored wallet by utilizing VPNs & Jail Breaking their iPhone.
In most circumstances, downloading mobile casinos is troublesome for South African Residents.