Gambling Crypto Sites for British Players - Jan, 2022
5,000 mBTC+300 Free Spins
- Loads of slots
- Modern platform
100 Free Spins25% Cashback
- BTC Focused Casino
- Cashback Available
- Top Crypto Games
1 BTC Bonus+180 Free Spins
- eGaming award winner
- One of the top Bitcoin casinos
- Fast withdrawals
110% up to 1 BTC55% up to 1 BTC
- Modern platform
- Live dealer games
- Bitcoin users welcome
111% BTC Bonus99% BTC Bonus
- Crypto-friendly site
- 24hr customer support
- Modern platform
2 BTC WB+2 BTC Reload Bonus
- Good content selection
- Bitcoin-friendly platform
- Welcome bonuses available
1 BTC Bonus2 Million DOGE
- VIP Club
- Fast Payments
1 BTC Bonus10% Daily Cashback
- Crypto-friendly site
- Daily cashback available
- Perfect for mobile play
5 BTC Bonus+300 Free Spins
- Lightening-fast withdrawals
- Loads of slots
- Live dealer content
Gambling With Cryptocurrency In The UK
While fiat casinos remain the market leader in the United Kingdom, and the online world, they have a new challenger in the form of crypto platforms.
Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin have been around for over a decade, but it’s only in the last four or five years they have hit mainstream news. And, when this happened in the UK, it was big news, and a lot of online players stood up at took notice. Now, several years on, UK crypto sites are on the rise, and their popularity is growing at an increasingly impressive rate of knots.
One of the first questions many online gamblers at UK crypto sites is likely to ask will surround legality. Well, UK platforms which accept cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin exclusively, as well as fiat casinos welcoming of crypto players, are legal.
And, so are the digital tokens. However, obtaining a license from the UK Gambling Commission is an essential step to take. It’s also worth noting that digital currencies, for the most part, are decentralised, which means they are not regulated or overseen by any financial authorities, and this can put some off using them.
Making the switch to crypto gaming and the use of platforms which embrace it is simple and advantageous. Of course, a user must purchase cryptocurrency, but it’s a straightforward process and quickly will become second nature.
It’s also worth noting the benefits which will come to an online punter if they take the plunge and start wagering with cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum and Cardano. They will immediately profit from anonymity, which ensures all details, personal and financial, are always secure. And, transaction speeds are blazing fast in comparison to many fiat currencies. So, gambling with crypto in the UK removes the frustration of deposits and withdrawals processing.
Why Play at a UK Crypto Site?
Blockchain has progressed throughout the United Kingdom like an untamed wildfire. Most of the 67 Million residents living within the UK have heard about blockchain technologies & cryptocurrencies. Their research identifies the option to gamble with an Online UK Crypto Casino, leading punters to question which gambling products they’ll receive upon approaching this betting method.
Ultimately, experiences aren’t differed compared to licensed casinos in the United Kingdom. You’ll retain an identical selection of casino games, have access to various promotions, and be authorized to join monthly tournaments. These services expedite payouts that are withdrawable through Fiat Currencies or Cryptocurrencies.
Before playthroughs can begin, there’ll be information players need to acquire about their selected casinos. By advising various betting sites & their wagering incentives, informed decisions regarding which casino maintains the best gameplay options can be ascertained. For UK Residents that haven’t previously interact with an online casino, breakdowns into this method of gambling are provided below.
In the United Kingdom, any gaming enterprise must obtain a license from the UK Gambling Commission if they wish to offer their services to players in the country. By doing so, a platform becomes legal due to its regulation.
Suppose you are playing at a crypto casino from the United Kingdom, and it has the necessary license and approvals. In that case, it is undoubtedly safe to visit, deposit and to play games. It’s always worth double-checking a site’s reputation before committing.
At present, there is a push to connect crypto users with gaming platforms. And, of course, a fantastic way to make this happen is to offer new players bonuses for signing up and making a deposit.
UK crypto casinos have similar offerings to fiat platforms. So, punters can expect to see plenty of video slots, table games such as blackjack and roulette, instant wins, bingo and live dealer content.
Accessing UK crypto casino sites via a smartphone is straightforward. Most, if not all, platforms, are mobile-friendly. And some have apps which are available to download, too. Therefore, crypto gaming on the go is a doddle.
The United Kingdom legalized blockchain & cryptocurrencies in June 2021.
Desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets are supported by UK Crypto Betting Sites.
Pros & Cons
- The UK’s Blockchain Marketplace is Regulated by Financial Conduct Authority.
- Security Improvements to Blockchain Platforms are Demanded by the FCA.
- Cryptocurrencies are Certified Before being made Public to UK Residents.
- UK Cryptocurrency Casinos are Installable onto Smartphones & Tablets.
- Banking Fees Applied to Cryptocurrencies are Lowered in the UK.
- The Capital Gains Tax is Applied to Sold Cryptocurrencies.
- Cryptocurrencies have Fluctuating Values that’ll be Volatile.
- Blockchain Deposits haven’t been Incorporated into Each UK Casino.
- Cryptocurrency Transactions are Irreversible. Chargebacks aren’t Authorized.
- An Endless Supply of Cryptocurrencies could be Streamlined in the Coming Years.
Numerous questions exist regarding cryptocurrencies & their capabilities. Ultimately, gamblers won’t comprehend the monetary possibilities of blockchain until they’ve interacted with this method of banking. As such, concerned readers shouldn’t convince themselves that cryptocurrency betting isn’t for them.
You’ll ascertain greater profits through this variation of gambling than with Fiat Currencies. Moreover, betting establishments are internationally available to UK Residents that favour blockchain. That’s because cryptocurrencies & blockchain isn’t owned by an exclusive entity.
Everyone retains an equal opportunity at becoming rich through cryptocurrencies. However, you’ll need to learn additional information regarding an Online UK Crypto Betting Site before those opportunities are captured. For those interested, continue analyzing our assessment into blockchain.
Popular Games for UK Players
For the United Kingdom, there isn’t another gambling product more popular than the Video Slot. Numerous variations of this game exist, creating selections that won’t be found with other products. The differing factors between these slots comes into effect when advising their themes & gameplay mechanics.
For instance, themes regarding our history and holidays are regularly provided. But locating these games is troublesome for newcomers that haven’t wagered with a British Casino. As such, we’ve identified three slots that’ll provide newcomers ample opportunities at triggering prizemoney.
- Cowboys Gold: Experience the Wild West’s Saloons in Cowboys Gold, a 5-Reel and 10 Payline slot from Pragmatic Play. As players defend their saloon from warranted outlaws, you’ll activate bonus features that consist of Wilds and Free Spin Multipliers. 100x Multipliers are positioned as the maximum payout for Cowboys Cold.
- Bounty Gold: Participate in a uniquely constructed video slot from Pragmatic Play. There’ll be four game boards with 5-Reels and 3 Paylines. Unfortunately, bonus features don’t exist in Bounty Gold. Instead, participants can trigger payouts worth x5000 their wager. This leads to significant prizes that nobody would anticipate.
- Gaelic Gold: Constructed by NoLimitCity, Gaelic Gold is a 3×3 Classic Slot with Free Spins and Bonus Multipliers. There’ll also be Wild Symbols available to participants. As such, prizes worth 9800x your wager can be triggered through these bonus features.
Best Crypto Sites for British Players
What defines a UK Cryptocurrency Casino? That’ll be the question beginners must ask themselves when approaching registration. But that’ll require an understanding into the components that constructs an online casino. Fortunately, we’ve identified those features.
- Software: An integral component to any casino is their accumulated softwares. You’ll want these betting establishments to retain several or more softwares, as game selections are improved tenfold. It’ll mean that hundreds of gambling products are incorporated into one catalogue, whereby experiences won’t becoming boring.
- Security: Blockchain investments are targeted by malicious programs & cybercriminals. As such, gambling institutions that accept cryptocurrency deposits have adapted SSL Encrypted Firewalls into their coded networks. It’s created significant problems for hacking personnel, as it’ll take an average of 5-10 Years to breakthrough an SSL Encrypted Firewalls.
- Support: Questions regarding playthroughs, upcoming tournaments, and various promotions are commonplace amongst bettors. That’s why support options are needed. Preferably, You’ll want access to 24/7 support that’s reachable through Live Chat or Phone. That way discrepancies are resolved promptly by support specialists. However, email options exist but maintain longer response times.
You don’t want to signup with betting sites that retain unfavorable reputations. As such, identifying various components within your selected casino is needed before playthroughs are generated.
Best Crypto Wallets for UK Players
Approaching an Online UK Cryptocurrency Site isn’t permitted until consumers have linked their wallets. For most newcomers, they’re unaware of what Crypto Wallets offer for digital gambling. They’ll provide the capability to deposit & withdraw into an online betting establishment with immediate effect. That’s because processing standards applied to cryptocurrencies are faster than Fiat Currencies. Henceforth, interest behind these Crypto Wallets continues to expand but newcomers struggle to ascertain information on which payment services are better. Therefore, recommendations into the Trezor and CoinsPaid Wallets have been issued below.
- Trezor wallet: 2014 marked the year when Trezor launched into the United Kingdom. Since then, influence over this marketplace has consistently grown for Trezor. That’s because they’ve provided access to 1000+ cryptocurrencies, which can be positioned for deposits & withdrawals. There’ll also be investments available to gamblers in the form of Stocks, NFTs, Commodities, Forex, and ETFs.
- CoinsPaid wallet: Available to UK Residents since 2014, CoinsPaid authorizes registered members to deposit into gambling establishments & remove their awarded funds. Moreover, investments opportunities exist with NFTs and Commodities. You’ll be capable or purchasing these financial products by utilizing digital tokens like the XRP, BTC, ETH, or BNC Coins.
Blockchain assets are monetized by the Capital Gains Tax.
Depending on the wallet that’s been chosen, costs vary between £60.00 to £100.00 per year.
Improved opportunities at expanding the valuation of your cryptocurrencies is enabled with decentralization. As such, it’ll have superior capabilities to centralization.
Players can purchase assets including Non-Fungible Tokens and Commodities.
Both wallets maintain the option of mobile support for iOS and Android.
Trezor authorizes UK Residents to buy their hardware wallets. You’ll have improved security by choosing this option.
Absolutely, most wallets enable players to convert their cryptocurrencies into Fiat. That’ll make the spending process more simplified for UK Residents.